About the Role
- Interesting, hands-on work in specialised practice areas with diverse clients
- Great opportunity for a graduate to gain valuable experience and career progression
- Friendly and social team environment
Looking to kick-start your career in an environment where you will work with Partners on complex commercial transactions and litigation? An exceptional opportunity exists for a switched on Graduate. You will work across the firm’s various practice areas including Property & Projects, Financial Services, Litigation & Insolvency, Intellectual Property & IT and Corporate & Commercial, exposing you to a variety of quality matters. Working directly with encouraging and experienced Partners and senior practitioners, you will enjoy excellent mentoring and training, will have the opportunity to work directly with clients on a regular basis and will be on an accelerated learning curve. As part of our team, you will be proactive and client centric, producing quality, accurate legal work in a timely manner. This is a genuine opportunity to develop and enhance your technical skills in a supportive environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- General conduct of court proceedings in all courts.
- Undertaking and assisting with property, finance and commercial transactions.
- Drafting a wide variety of legal documents and letters.
- Establishing and maintaining strong professional working relationships with clients including providing advice as is appropriate to your level of experience.
- Conducting research.
- Developing new precedents and drafting legal updates, capability statements and other marketing materials.
Qualifications and Skill Base
- LLB or equivalent (recently graduated or soon to graduate)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and result driven individual
- Ability to think commercially
- Excellent time management skills
- Good communicator and approachable manner
- Excellent written communication skills
- Willing and flexible in regard to adapting to evolving business needs
- Ability to review priorities and work to operational deadlines
- Genuine team player.
A competitive salary is on offer as well as a firm culture which promotes work/life balance, offers genuine flexibility and encourages innovation.
Applications to be emailed to email@example.com. Applications to include Cover Letter, CV and a copy of your full academic transcript. Applications without a transcript will not be progressed.
Applicants must have Australian Residency.