We have a great opportunity for an organised self-starter who’s looking to build their administration experience within a professional services team. This is an entry level role to working in an office in a support admin role.
As Administrative Assistant you will play a pivotal role in the smooth running of our office and will look after a broad range of ongoing activities to support the day-to-day functioning of the firm.
- Greet clients and guests on arrival
- Maintain kitchen supplies and overall cleanliness
- Arrange office catering for meetings and events (including set up and clearing)
- Monitor and order stationery
- Answer incoming and unanswered calls (backup)
- Be responsible for incoming and outgoing mail and processes
- Ensure printers / copiers are operational
- Carry out ad-hoc deliveries and organise couriers as required
- Assist Practice Assistant’s with document production, filing and billing
- Conduct online Searches, prepare files for archiving and assist with safe custody maintenance
- Provide general administration support across the business as required.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Experienced in MS Office – Outlook, Word and Excel (and keen to learn more)
- A good communicator – able to liaise with clients and colleagues in a professional, helpful manner
- Solution focused with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Organised with good time management skills
- A great team player who is also able to work independently
- Friendly, approachable and reliable.
Previous office experience not essential.
ClarkeKann is a boutique Commercial law firm located in Sydney CBD.
Founded on a culture of authenticity, ClarkeKann commits to our people and encourages and values contribution at all levels. We enjoy a collaborative and friendly culture and recognise that it is our bright, dedicated and engaged team that gives us the edge.
We do specialised work for quality clients.
ClarkeKann offers a flexible working environment and encourages career progression to its dedicated team.