Banking and Finance
- Acting for StockCo Group in relation to various agrifinance matters, including assisting with its precedent documents and providing advice on the Personal Property Securities Act and other relevant legislation;
- Acting for a private real estate development company in relation to the financing of its acquisition of the IMAX Entertainment and Retail Complex in Darling Harbour, NSW;
- Advising the NSW government on some of Sydney’s largest infrastructure projects;
- Advising a development company on the financing of Australia’s first large scale waste-to-energy project in WA;
- Acting for the financier on the financing of a solar farm in Queensland; and
- Acting for a Singapore-listed entity on its acquisition of a hotel in WA.
- Acting for the syndicate of lenders on the restructure of the A$3.2 billion debt facilities of Babcock & Brown; and
- Acting for a syndicate of lenders to a NASDAQ-listed ship owner-operator in the restructuring of its US$1.15 billion corporate facilities.
Areas of expertise
Elouise Monck is a banking and financial services lawyer with over 15 years of experience, both in private practice and at financial institutions. She has worked on complex transactions acting for both financial institutions and sponsors/borrowers, particularly in the areas of real estate finance, corporate finance and project finance.
Elouise also has significant corporate restructuring experience in Australia and the US. She worked for Allen & Overy’s bankruptcy and restructuring team in New York and was admitted to the New York Bar in 2012.
Elouise recently worked for an ASX-listed investment management firm, providing advice on finance transactions, equity investments, commercial matters and regulatory compliance.
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) from Murdoch University
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Science) from Murdoch University
Admitted to Practice
- Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Supreme Court of Western Australia
- High Court of Australia
- New York
- Member of New South Wales Law Society